woof dog services, LLC
Boarding Daycare Grooming Training 4201 REAVIS BARRACKS RD ST LOUIS MO 63125 http://www.woofdogservices.com
BOARDING: Safety,Exercise,Training,Fun. Cost: $35-$45/Day
DAYCARE: Same care, one day at a time. Cost: $22-$30/Day
BATH & BRUSH: Massaging bath & brush; Ears cleaned; Nails trimmed; and Health check. Cost: $20+
FULL GROOM: Bath & Brush Plus Haircut to breed standards or your wishes. Cost: $30+
TRAINING: Companion~Dog training comes with every sit.
We have a variety of options, depending on needs of pooch and family.
Please call to discuss.
We Specialize in Puppy Training!
Traveling Dogs and Their People Sleepover:
Traveling dogs may stay with their people in our private guest room w/ bath.
ca. $175 per per night including daycare and made-to-order breakfast. Call for specifics.
Our Canine Pros
Connie Wolf, Pack Leader, 314-532-8753 email@example.com
* Established Woof Dog Services: 2004.
* Sat for FETCH! a professional dog sitting service: 2005-2008.
* Fosters, trains, and finds homes for dogs: Since 1993.
* Provides dog therapy to hospitals and retirement homes: Since 1993.
* Helped two mamas whelp & rear puppy litters: 1969 and 2006.
Lori Gallo: Groomer, 314-498-1581, firstname.lastname@example.org
* 12 years' training/experience with other groom shops.
* Lori loves dogs as much as they love her!
SAFETY and FUN are Woof House priorities:
* Medical and Temperment requirements for each doggie guest.
* Double Doors & Gates.
* Clean Home & Yards.
* Emergency Training and Experience.
* Access to Local Veterinarian Offices and 24/7/365 access Webster Groves AH.
* Doggie Doors for inside/outside access.
* Play Training is a part of every stay!
* Association of Pet Sitting Excellence
* Licensed: State of Missouri
MAKE YOUR MEET AND GREET APPOINTMENT TODAY!
For Sitting & Training: 314-532-8753 email@example.com
For Grooming firstname.lastname@example.org 314-498-1581
"We longed for the pitter-patter of little feet, so we adopted a dog.
It's cheaper and you get more feet." ~Rita Rudner
WOOF! Dog for
'Your Dog's Life Is Shorter than Yours: Make Each Moment Joyful!'